- (Almost) all Kitchen accessories installed.
- Contractor had to move 1 of the track lights as it is blocking the cabinet door.
- All switches installed.
- Holes and cracks of cement screed flooring re-touched.
- Now we can finally use the toilet with privacy as we have doors now. Hurhur.
- LED lights installed in the toilets, waiting to install the acrylic panel to cover the wires etc.
- Need to call city gas to install the hob.
- Black wall for the neon lights and black paint for door frame needs alot of touch-up, and we want to do it on our own.
- San wanted to do a touch-up but he fell sick and left the paint tape untouched for a week, and the tape “eats up” the paint. Baaah!
- We love the colour of the cement screed flooring, but..
- Eugene advised that Epoxy coating has got to be done to protect the flooring.
- Colour of flooring will be darker after Epoxy-coating.
I managed to blog while waiting for my queue number to meet the doctor. I just need time to rest. Too sleey and tired: